All of us have to deal with stress on a daily basis. Whether it is at work, at home, while driving, beating the traffic, raising our kids, our relationship with others and other day-to-day life activities, you can encounter stress.
Most of us have different ways of relieving stress and one of these is cleaning. Cleaning can be a great stress-reliever if you know how to do it. Sometimes it has to do with the process of how you clean and some come from the results of your cleaning efforts.
Here are the 7 ways of how cleaning can be great stress relievers.
1. Reducing the clutter. Clutter most of the time leaves us feeling anxious and helpless. With all the messy pile that we can see at home or at work, it gives our brain a signal that there are so many things to do and our work is never done. One of the most effective ways to do is focus on your clutter on how to reduce it. For example, put the things that you don’t always need in one box and put it in a closed area like a closet or garage. You can also sort the things that you don’t need and get rid of them before it piles up again. You can donate it or recycle it but don’t try to keep it.
2.. Organizing your clutter. Organization offers a sense of control and peace of mind. You can create a designated place where you can stock the things that you frequently used and don’t use. Doing this, you can maximize your time in looking for things when you need it and reducing your stress in finding things.
3. Make de-cluttering a way to bond with your family. It will be much happier if you do de-cluttering together with your family. You can start by doing one area of the house one at a time. This will not only give you the sense of accomplishment but also make your family relationship stronger.
4. Adjust your daily cleaning routine. Daily cleaning routine can play a major part when it comes to cleaning. Although it takes time and practice to make it a habit, this can help you lessen the clutter in your home and also give you a good feeling of getting things done and crossing them off your to-do list.
5. Make it your work-out routine. When you incorporate cleaning as part of your daily exercise, it will not only provide you stress-relieving benefits but also a sense of success in giving your body loose calories and release endorphins that trigger a positive feeling in the body.
6. Playing music while cleaning. According to study, music has many stress-relieving benefits. When you incorporate it while cleaning, it makes the activity more enjoyable and make you work faster and be done sooner.
7. Combine your cleaning with different kinds of aromatherapy. Experts say that smells can stimulate our limbic system and releases chemicals that promote the feelings of relaxation, calmness, and excitement. Use natural and eco-friendly products that are scented botanically. Doing this can also limit your exposure in smelling toxic chemicals and fumes.
Daily cleaning although is tough for a busy person, you can hire services that can help you do the cleaning for your home and offices. We at Redox Chemical Industries is ready to help you reduce some stress with eco-friendly cleaning solutions at low prices with no hidden cost. You can contact us for more information.