We’re currently looking for professionals, that are outgoing and organized individual to join our team in the role of Sales Office Coordinator and Administrative Officer
As a Sales Office Coordinator, you’ll be primarily responsible for supporting our Sales Team and ensuring that they have the tools, supplies, and resources that they need to deliver the best service that sets us apart.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator include:
1. Politely and professionally answer the phone calls and greets clients.
2. Maintain an accurate and easy-to-use filing system for storing sales documents.
3. Respond to inquiries – inbound phone, written and advertising.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Preferably, College Graduate
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
The ideal Sales Coordinator candidate should be professional and friendly demeanor with a positive attitude. If you have high-performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
The Administrative Officer is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company.
1.Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
2. Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
3. Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with office management software
• College graduate
Call us and Look for Ms. Grace at +632 531-1087 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.