Interested candidates, please submit your resume to email@example.com or
Call us at 5311087 / 239 8860 and look for Ms.Grace
We are currently looking for Technical Engineer and Accounting Assistant that have the ability to function well as part of a team.
The job description of Technical Engineer:
1. Provide technical support to the engineering team in every project.
2. Develop preventative measures to prevent recurrence of problems.
3. Implement best practices in developing technical solutions.
4. Investigate technical aspects and root cause of problems.
Qualifications of Technical Engineer
2. Degree in Mechanical or Industrial or Chemical Engineering
3. Driving skill is an advantage
4. Problem-solver and critical and analytical thinker
The job description of the Accounting Assistant:
1. Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
2. Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems & discrepancies
3. Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
4. prepare and maintain accounting records
Qualifications of Accounting Assistant
1. Male or Female
2. Degree in Accounting or Business
3. Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
4. Accuracy and attention to detail
5. Well organised
We are looking for Driver, Service Field Engineer and Purchasing Staff that have the ability to function well as part of a team.
The job description of the Driver:
1. To help meet the needs of customers by delivering supplies in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
2. Must maintain the service and appearance of truck
3. Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and Manager
4. Adhere to all safety requirements
5. Willing to be trained
We also seek highly motivated Purchasing staff with the ability to:
1. Organize purchase orders and purchase requisitions to order materials,
2. Track the status of any orders and maintain all necessary reports.
3. Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
4. Willing to be trained
We also seek a highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professional to join our team of engineers.
1. Male – 25 to 40 years old
2. Degree in Engineering
3. Ability to perform effective system level troubleshooting
4. Valid Driver’s License in good standing
1. Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues
2. Effective time management skills
3. Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed
4. Issue field service reports on a daily basis to document work performed